What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game D-Day. #Penalty Broncos, #Penalty Broncos, #Penalty Broncos, #Penalty Broncos

King Ben

Juniors
When you ride every victory and loss you forget how good we've been. NRL 360 said last night Flanno has the 2nd best winning percentage of the last few years. Wayne has #3. Penalty Broncos tonight though.

Eion

First Grade
I’m looking forward to the face saving get square penalties we get after the game is lost.

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m going to call you ‘jersey 16’, okay...
But I’m wearing 18...
That’s a penalty...
But...
You’re gone, Sosaia. You get 10 in the bin. Off!!!

chewsta

First Grade
We will win but there will be nothing in the media about how good we were.
It will all be about how the Gronco's had an off night and got a loss out of their system before the finals or how a virus went through their squad 16 weeks ago.

FTS: Ramien
Us: 1-12

Bennett: is a 9ball
Fifita to trample that Merkin McGuire.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We will win but there will be nothing in the media about how good we were.
It will all be about how the Gronco's had an off night and got a loss out of their system before the finals or how a virus went through their squad 16 weeks ago.

FTS: Ramien
Us: 1-12

Bennett: is a 9ball
Fifita to trample that Merkin McGuire.

Lots of doom and gloom around the forums, f**k sake anyone would think we're coming last! I reckon we'll smash em' early and they wont recover. Canberra are a better side than this mob.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Katoa will be marking Oates.
That's what I was going to say!

Lewis-Ramien-Katoa on RS.
Graham-Leutele-Feki on LS

That's part of why Lewis & Graham are a huge advantage for us. Of course, they are also top class in attack.

Latest posts