What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game D-Day. #Penalty Broncos, #Penalty Broncos, #Penalty Broncos, #Penalty Broncos

Frailty

First Grade
I could rattle off a list of calls that ranged from bad to awful, but the fact of the matter is it shouldn't have mattered. The Sharks had enough ball in good position to win that game and they simple didn't because players weren't good enough.

chewsta

First Grade
My favourite was the accidental obstructions. Sharkies did it and it's a penalty. I thought oh well all the players including ours stopped and realised what had happened so it's a fair penalty.
Broncos did the same thing and all the players stop and look around for play to be stopped.
Ref screams play on. Fmd.

Weaponhead

Coach
I could rattle off a list of calls that ranged from bad to awful, but the fact of the matter is it shouldn't have mattered. The Sharks had enough ball in good position to win that game and they simple didn't because players weren't good enough.
This is true. They needed to overcome the adversity and win anyway. Sharks were never going to get the rub of the green but had ample opportunity to win but weren't good enough.

Forwards laid a great platform. Outside backs ran hard. Spine didn't deliver when it counted.

shaggs

Coach
We lost the game because our first movement is always sideways.
This combined with the stand up and then pass slows everything down.

No one in our team engages the defender. They just slide off and the next player picks it up.

If the dummy half stands, he needs to take two steps and at least try and get the marker involved.
As soon as chad gets it, he either catches and passes or he takes three steps forward and then drifts.

This slow delivery and then diagonal run just crowds the outside backs and doesn’t cause the defences to make any decisions.

SadShark

Bench
You cant win a game with that kind of bombardment f**king lot of good an apology makes now...Maybe the question shouldbe asked how is it thst Storm and Broncos are the only teams that get the most favourable ref decisions ......
Subtle as a 10-car pile up on the Harbour Bridge. They are too obvious.

Quigs

Immortal
And while we are at it .... its time our club tapped that far-can No1 bestus everesttus two faced club supporter prick of a thang on the shoulder too. Quigs of the highes order - far-can happy clapper.

We are coming after you Morris-scum. You can run but you can't hide.

(It's all happening Bubby ... I'm in)

Quicksilver

Bench
So, that "No Try" where the Brisbane player put the pull down on the dead ball line.

Pretty sure the Touchy waved his flag to indicate that the ball went dead. So according to "everyone" that should not have been sent to the video. And if it was to be sent to the video, all that matters is that the flag was waved. They should not have been checking the grounding according to the linesman's flag stops the game theory.

Latest posts