What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day. Bunnies of the NRL vs Rabbitoh

toomuchsoup

Juniors
The fox headline, “Rabbitohs disappoint despite fast finish”

What about “Sharks turn form around” or something of the like?

DJDL

Bench
What’s the go with BHU?
Is he ill?

Did SFA tonight and pretty much spent his whole time on the field double over and blowing hard.

Vonny inconsolable. Very flat Fox panel.
It sure is.

Yvonne Sampson’s opening comment.

Negative to the Sharks.

Are we confident the Sharks are back……….ahhh…. Nah ….. hahaha.

If it was any QLD side trust me she would be waaaay more positive.

She’s a predictable bitch these days.

Weaponhead

Coach
It sure is.

Yvonne Sampson’s opening comment.

Negative to the Sharks.

Are we confident the Sharks are back……….ahhh…. Nah ….. hahaha.

If it was any QLD side trust me she would be waaaay more positive.

She’s a predictable bitch these days.
They are still talking about Souffs. Only 1 team played according to them.

They are still talking about Souffs. Only 1 team played according to them.
Yes it’s like the Sharks have spoilt the narrative they were going to run.

They wanted Latrell to kill it and pump up his and Souths tyres and then have fun death riding the Sharks.

Special K

Coach
Vonne loves Latrell.

Anyway who gives a shit. Sharkies switched up their plan. They left 2 days later than they were scheduled. No fan meet up and will be on the red eye tonight back home for 6am. Hit and run mission. I'm impressed as I did not think we would come close to Souths today. That Souths comeback was always going to happen but we handled it really well.

Smack the Tits next week and we are balls deep into the finals. We will get f**ked in the finals but I'd rather make it than not. There is no draft here.

Vonne loves Latrell.

Anyway who gives a shit. Sharkies switched up their plan. They left 2 days later than they were scheduled. No fan meet up and will be on the red eye tonight back home for 6am. Hit and run mission. I'm impressed as I did not think we would come close to Souths today. That Souths comeback was always going to happen but we handled it really well.

Smack the Tits next week and we are balls deep into the finals. We will get f**ked in the finals but I'd rather make it than not. There is no draft here.
And most importantly Tracey and Trindall killed it tonight.

Moylan will keep warming the bench!!

Latest posts