What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

shadowboxer

First Grade
My memory of the game will be Pissflap Jr - his weak try and possibly rap rant, his arm to the throat on Nico and his try assist to Ramien.
To think some needed therapy when he left - absolute sh$t human.
Any luck he ends up the dragons.
The game…yeah it was fair.
Tip for the coach for what it’s worth - whoever is the defensive coach - sack them immediately and pay anything to get someone in there to work miracles.
The crowd had fun

Frenzy.

Immortal
At half time we had over 1000 run meters.
Dogs had just over 500.
They are mud. Not a great test of where we are at
More a test of where they can be. That was a good performance whether the Dogs are mud or not. Everything was better. I got what I wanted out of them

Improvement in concentration - ✔
Improvement in execution - ✔
Improvement in desire - ✔
Improvement in defence - ✔
Improvement in ball retention - ✔
Improvement in composure - ✔
Improvement in kicking game - ✔
Improvement in kick chase - ✔
Improvement in opportunity seizure - ✔
Improvement in attitude - ✔
Improvement in controlled aggression - ✔
Improvement of individuals. All of them - 10% minimum - ✔

shaggs

Coach
The guy with the most errors? There were only 10 for the game BTW
Haha yep. So it seems.
I don’t mind 3 errors when you touch the ball 3 times every set.

I’d like to see the outside runners get into the hynes head space. Some of those shit passes should have been caught if the runner doesn’t miss the jump.

Craigshark

First Grade
The only thing that would have made that better was to crack the 50. Other then that, that was 100 times better then last week albeit against a reserve grade side. but you can only play what’s in front of you.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
My memory of the game will be Pissflap Jr - his weak try and possibly rap rant, his arm to the throat on Nico and his try assist to Ramien.
To think some needed therapy when he left - absolute sh$t human.
Any luck he ends up the dragons.
The game…yeah it was fair.
Tip for the coach for what it’s worth - whoever is the defensive coach - sack them immediately and pay anything to get someone in there to work miracles.
The crowd had fun

Flanno Jnr seems to have a real chip on his shoulder that he isn't the current Sharks #7.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Haha yep. So it seems.
I don’t mind 3 errors when you touch the ball 3 times every set.

I’d like to see the outside runners get into the hynes head space. Some of those shit passes should have been caught if the runner doesn’t miss the jump.
Well TBH, the nature of his game dictates he'll have the most errors most weeks. Lots of, if not most, good halves lead error counts often. More a sign of involvement unless it's a tragic game like the previous 2 to this

Frenzy.

Immortal
Flanno Jnr seems to have a real chip on his shoulder that he isn't the current Sharks #7.
The stuff between him and Hynes goes back to the game before when Pissflip jnr got Nicho riled up after something he said. Think Ricky and Jaemon. Pissflap jnr is a weak gutted dog

shadowboxer

First Grade
Mate reckons Pissflap rant post try was “this is my house”.
Only choppers mansion up in cbah somewhere for mind

SharkShocked

Bench
Mate reckons Pissflap rant post try was “this is my house”.
Only choppers mansion up in cbah somewhere for mind
18-0 down you score out wide in a game you know you are likely to get pounded in.

Yep. Good time for the post try look at me antics. Fits his mindset to a tee.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I’m heading over to europe for the next month. I will have my eyes firmly off the footy and Sharks until my return but we should win all if not most of our games whilst I’m gone

Good win today, positive performance albeit against an awful side

Latest posts