At least we won, that was a highlight.
* Did not think i would be saying this but Moylan now looks like our best , the test for Moylan is can he play at his best against top 8 teams.
* Wilton must be starting in the backrow, he looks more dangerous that he can break the line and he did, Graham dosent seem likely
* Ramien has some great plays and then on a report
* Kennedy was getting back to his best
* Nikora drop balls, and of of them by a one on one tackle by a five eight
* We lose leg speed in forwards when McInnes is off the field.
* Hynes keeps learning, it is if Fitz is getting him to change his game, more controlling, hopefully this benefits us come finals.
* Talakai maybe time to come back into the forwards.
*Finucane great to see him back
Overall its a win, thats the main thing, Fitzy does come from that Roosters thinking, get them to peak come finals, we started season great that i believe had to partially do with players wanting to really impress the coach, w got into that win loss win loss.
We are in the 4, after the halfway mark of season players to come back from injury, we want to hold in 4, and Fitz get them to peak come finals and see how we go