What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs. Gold Coast Titans

Frenzy.

Immortal
Such a terrible half. Such a terrible footy team with this style of play. I’m over the “let them play”

Yes and I'm over Mr Krabs at halfback. Run frikking straight Nicho. Get the defence organised. Make a tackle. Kick a goal.

You can take the boy out of the Storm but in this case, the Storm's gone out of him.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yes and I'm over Mr Krabs at halfback. Run frikking straight Nicho. Get the defence organised. Make a tackle. Kick a goal.

You can take the boy out of the Storm but in this case, the Storm's gone out of him.
Needs to take them in for sure. Timid.

shaggs

Coach
Hynes has gone to a sideways movement first. Start of the year he was all straight and then played.
He isn’t making anyone hold off him.

Hunt was ok in that first 20.
Brailey always looks better when he steps out. But as soon as the starting props went off the ptb slowed.
Kennedy looks timid
Nikora peaked early this season.

can we please get sifa and Ronald some clean early ball.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
This would be the loss that ultimately costs us a top 4 spot. Just watch how it plays out.

Hynes stinkers of games are pretty regular.

Tino should be in the bin and the try to moylan disallowed was bullshit but geez we've been half arsed and downright terrible. I would have thought the complacency shown over the last few seasons may have disappeared but a few of these players are still coasting on easy street and will never be dropped.

R-15-3

Bench

Would help if he had a fullback offering lines up the middle but he doesn’t so needs to keep pushing till he gets wide to our centres.

Craigshark

First Grade
If tolman is going to be on the field his instructions when hitting the ball up need to be clear. He is not the player that should be getting it a couple of passes off the ruck where we are looking for a quick play the ball.

hunt played his best 20 minutes all season.
Hynes looks like he is doing everything at half pace. He had time with the storm because of the threats all around him. He doesn’t have as much time here.
Agree with whoever else said, Graham needs to remain in the middle. Looks much better there with Wilton on the edge.
Kennedy’s work rate is way down. Lucky for his tap on to katoa cause he bombed it a minute or two earlier on the left.

roboshark

Coach

Tino should be in the bin and the try to moylan disallowed was bullshit but geez we've been half arsed and downright terrible. I would have thought the complacency shown over the last few seasons may have disappeared but a few of these players are still coasting on easy street and will never be dropped.
Yeah not sure what's happening over the last 2 months but we have been shithouse. Why aren't we looking at props ffs.

Frenzy.

Immortal

It's almost like they have become a bottom dweller where you have to reap what you sow. Play bad, get bad calls. They have no influence over decisions.