What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs. Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Windy70

Juniors
What was Fafita doing? From the start he "approached" the line, fend offload. Or run sideways or sometimes stand there. did he ever run straight or at pace?

Anyway. the curse continues. We continue to lose 20 footy IQ points every time we play these Quigs.

Chimp

Bench
That was really shit. Far too flat in attack, Feefs just isn't right, and Xerri continues to not get 1 pass with any space in front of him.
The plus side (if there is one), is that their tries were all a touch lucky - either ref giving them a leg up, or a lucky bounce etc...
We looked very pedestrian in attack though.
Uele was good again.

MilkShark

First Grade
I will get shouted down by the so called self appointed experts in here but that loss totally undone the last 2 weeks
Why would you get shouted down for that?

I see our older guys holding us back and the young guys pulling us through.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Fugg me - some hard markers in here. Pretty pissy game with manly scoring off the usual fugg ups by us. I still reckon this year is transition. Anyone thinking we were a top 4 side have to be kidding themselves. We hit the top 8 at years end and that’s a pass for mine.
End of the day, we never beat Manly...period. Probally reflected in the crowd of 13k