What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Eels V. Tits

Tony Bongo

Bench
Crap penalties aside, the knock on at the scrumbase was the single biggest turning point in the game.

Typical it was Roberts though.

I thought Sandow kicking it out on the full followed by the next two sets where he kicked it down the throat of the fullback was the major turning point.

whall15

Coach
I thought Sandow kicking it out on the full followed by the next two sets where he kicked it down the throat of the fullback was the major turning point.

I agree with you there, that combined with the penalties mean't we didn't get much of the ball in the second half.

Pazza

First Grade
Greg Bird was awesome. 200M+ and was looking to offload every carry plus smashes everyone in defence.

Love to have a merkin like him on the edge instead of um .... Ben Smith. ](*,)

Ben Smith plays in the middle of the field, im hoping Lee Mossop can play that role if he is with us next season.

With Loko and Tanginoa i think we will have one of the more deadly running edge back row combos in the comp! shame its going to take a couple of years for them to develop into elite players.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

This.

Whilst the refereeing was absolute garbage, we shouldve played it safe and held on. That kick was terrible from Sandow, it was a brain explosion. He shouldve kicked to the sideline, instead of trying to put a fancy and put us in good field position.

eel01s

Bench
This.

Whilst the refereeing was absolute garbage, we shouldve played it safe and held on. That kick was terrible from Sandow, it was a brain explosion. He shouldve kicked to the sideline, instead of trying to put a fancy and put us in good field position.

He did, just did it too well!

Latest posts