What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Flegg GF / Jets GF / NRLW GF Qualifier

bluefox68

Staff member
Is anyone actually going to watch the NRL GF…?!?

I have some interest in the Newtown Jets / Norths Devils game, and the Sharks NRLW GF, but I have close to ZERO interest in watching the Drizzle vs. Eshays game…

Reactions: PJ

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I struggle to watch any footy on Chanel 9 but assuming Joey and Freddy won't be commentating on the girls game so that might be bearable. In the main game I'll either watch it without sound or find a commentary on the radio. Will actually probably go for the Storm....find the Pennies pretty painful to watch winning though that'll probably change once Luai f**ks off to the Tigers.

Chimp

Bench
I struggle to watch any footy on Chanel 9 but assuming Joey and Freddy won't be commentating on the girls game so that might be bearable. In the main game I'll either watch it without sound or find a commentary on the radio. Will actually probably go for the Storm....find the Pennies pretty painful to watch winning though that'll probably change once Luai f**ks off to the Tigers.
I’m also on Storm for the same reason. Whilst I’m very envious (and full of admiration) for how the Panthers have built their club into such a successful joint, I really can’t stand quite a few of their players.
Their personalities are so far removed from my type of people, I just can’t stand it. But I also accept I’m getting old and grumpy.
The Storm on the other hand, even more impressive how they’ve built such sustained success, and even their annoying players aren’t that bad - I could easily cheer any of them on if they signed with us, whereas there’s a fair few Panthers players, regardless of how good they are, I just couldn’t warm to them, even in a sharks jumper.

sladden road

Juniors
Is anyone actually going to watch the NRL GF…?!?

I have some interest in the Newtown Jets / Norths Devils game, and the Sharks NRLW GF, but I have close to ZERO interest in watching the Drizzle vs. Eshays game…
I watch it every year regardless.
Just part of my life.

Quigs

Immortal
I am going to watch it and I confess that I am really looking forward to two great sides playing. To me it is a mouth watering rugby league encounter.

I going the storm as any side that wins the comp by 8 points clear deserves to hold up the trophy.

Us pretenders can only watch in envy and ...... "Oh well there is always next year"

Declared Idiot #88 will be back next season (well that is my objective if I survive)

Latest posts