What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Mighties -v- Tyson Gamble and the Bad Pongs....

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
And the Knights coach can suck a fat one by the way. Was rambling on about the sin bin potentially costing them a semi final berth. News flash dip shit. You won that 10 minute period 8-0. Maybe the loss to a severely understrength side had something to do with your players dropping the ball 6 times out of 7 sets once the player returned from the sin bin.

shadowboxer

First Grade
And the Knights coach can suck a fat one by the way. Was rambling on about the sin bin potentially costing them a semi final berth. News flash dip shit. You won that 10 minute period 8-0. Maybe the loss to a severely understrength side had something to do with your players dropping the ball 6 times out of 7 sets once the player returned from the sin bin.
One of the first games of the season, me think the Thursday night game on ch9 - John’s made the statement the Knights would be top 4. Wrong
Pretty sure the coach even admitted they had a somewhat easy off season…..
And here we are, living on past glories and when A Johns just about got away with anything as a player. Those days are gone

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Willie mason just said on channel 7 sport that the blocker call on ponga field goal cost the knights a semi final spot.

Didn’t the kick miss?

Poss

Juniors
It missed. Haha. I didn’t know that but just watched it. It was to the right of the right post.

I paused it and took a screen shot. You can see the ball on the outside of the post.

SharkShocked

Bench
IMG_2254.png

Found this on knights forums. I wasn’t sure in all the blockers chaos that ensued.

It does seem the media hasn’t paid much attention to it either as they all kept banging on about them having a field goal taken off them.

edit - beat me to it !

Poss

Juniors
Kennedy was offside though. Bunker can’t rule on that though. So sharks get a penalty for an offside player getting blocked. Doesn’t make much sense.

Latest posts