What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY.... The Clinging To Fourth Mighties -v- Souffs

Quigs

Immortal
Wow we got two points. As a team performance and especially a team that was meant to be fighting for a top four spot, that was absolutely pathetic.

Thank f**k Souffs were pathetic-er then we were.

Do our blokes just do the one out hit ups just to give me the shits or what.

Well if it is a team plan than it is one of only a few plans that is working and has worked all season.

I have to keep checking the ladder, fur huck we are still fourth.

PJ

First Grade
Wow we got two points. As a team performance and especially a team that was meant to be fighting for a top four spot, that was absolutely pathetic.

Thank f**k Souffs were pathetic-er then we were.

Do our blokes just do the one out hit ups just to give me the shits or what.

Well if it is a team plan than it is one of only a few plans that is working and has worked all season.

I have to keep checking the ladder, fur huck we are still fourth.

The trash constant 1 out runners with no support is a major reason why I stopped watching weeks ago

Eion

First Grade
He's been better as a fill in compared to how he's been as a bloke with a big opportunity. He's been invisible since they put a 6 on his back. He twies, weally, weally hard but he doesn't seem to have a very big bag of tricks
If he’s more than a regular 18 we’re in trouble, and we are