What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY. Mighties vs Rickys Unhappy Clappers

Frenzy.

Immortal
I wasn’t sold on Iro over Sifa but after tonights performance, he’s gotta be our centre. What a game from the young fella
I wonder if they are going to get Sifa beefed up a few kilos. Might be already on it. He's still playing at only 100kg, his centre weight. I wouldn't, in case he needs to go back out wide

Great win very systematic.
The last 10 mins of both halves we just need t concentrate a bit harder there.
Other quality teams will see that.
But overall a great effort to not sure if we have kept the clap to zero down south

shadowboxer

First Grade
All the backs worked their rings off this game.

View attachment 87329
View attachment 87330
Did they what…
Can’t be undersold their impact on the majority of games.
The game itself, as mentioned shame we didn’t get to 50-blot - to celebrate the 500 milestone of King Whinger.
Canberra toiled to no avail or help from the ref at times, and Hudson Young can go suck it.
Just out and out solid performance across the park - and any talk of WK being not up to it, f**k off.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It was so good. I'm kind of a little shocked tbh. Our commitment in D was the best I've seen since the good old days of 16'.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I'm in a more advantageous position.
I was working so knew the score.
I get to watch the game from a safer perspective and actually see what's going on.
Second half about to start for me.
My mental tip off is when the wingers are blasting hard, we are on. Both are in sublime form and Ramien is like the ghost who walks, the phantom. Correct me if I’m wrong but we didn’t make a change till the 30 minute mark?
Enjoy the second half

Last edited:

Latest posts