What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Origin 2

Craigshark

First Grade
Nicho would be a hero if he was playing this game.. Forwards are killing it. Edwards is getting the team on the front foot from his kick returns and everything, absolutely everything has gone nsw way.. nrl want a decider

SharkShocked

Bench
Some of you blokes gotta give the hynes shit a rest he had his shot and he fumbled, life ain’t anything but grey swings and roundabouts,.. up to him to change that.

moses has had a blinder and hynes doesn’t play the same style he does for better or worse.

Massively different styles. NSW needs Moses style halfback.

But the games have been chalk and cheese in the way they’ve played out as well.

Doesn’t matter. Qld win up there.

Why didn't Martin go to the sin bin when RTS did.
Annesley needs to answer this.
I said in first half QLD would win penalty count in 2nd, not none commentator will even ask why

I understand it's different rules for a demonstration game, when there is no points on the line

Chimp

Bench
Klein was an absolute disgrace in the 2nd half, an absolute disgrace! He cannot be given game 3.

The bunker, or lack of, was a welcome change - but that QLD try in the corner would 100% have been scratched off for the obstruction on Moses in the NRL. Ridiculous double standard by the NRL and officials.

As for the blues, as others have said, and I said after game 1, NSW need a traditional 7, with a good long kicking game - Nicho is erratic, which kind of works for us and our style, but it’s not good enough in the rep arena, especially with relatively short camps - his style needs his teammates to have had hours and hours of training reps with him, to get to know when he’s likely to zig and when he’s likely to zag - you just can’t get that cohesion in a short rep camp.

My man of the match was Angus Crichton - he’s an absolute beauty. He’d be a lovely addition to the black, white and blue…. Has some real mongrel, but can also play.

The 2 Manly plodders in NSW team are entirely replaceable.

Craigshark

First Grade
Some of you blokes gotta give the hynes shit a rest he had his shot and he fumbled, life ain’t anything but grey swings and roundabouts,.. up to him to change that.

moses has had a blinder and hynes doesn’t play the same style he does for better or worse.

Nicho played shit.. but it’s pretty obvious at the same time, he was up against it in both of his opportunities. NSW could do no wrong last night, in fact everything they did turned to gold.