What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day penrith v parra

Murraymob1

Juniors
You
Having grand children is special, other than when you can’t go to the footy because you have to babysit them. No Kilkenny at this weeks Battle of the West, grand daughter had better be on her best behaviour thats all I can say about that.
could always get fibroman to babysit lol

Kilkenny

Coach
You

could always get fibroman to babysit lol
Couldn’t look after his own children never mind put him in charge of their kids, albeit I don’t think he is a grandfather as yet.

Im stuck with this duty on this occasion, son and his partner going to see Hairspray, they are well aware babysitting is restricted to a once only, pre season fixture.

At least I can watch the game on Foxtel / Kayo.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Couldn’t look after his own children never mind put him in charge of their kids, albeit I don’t think he is a grandfather as yet.

Im stuck with this duty on this occasion, son and his partner going to see Hairspray, they are well aware babysitting is restricted to a once only, pre season fixture.

At least I can watch the game on Foxtel / Kayo.

Take baby to the game ?

Iamback

Coach
Some big units in this Flegg/RMC hybrid team. Finau we got from the Warriors is the stand out so far.
Ryley Smith started only 20 mins so should get game time v Parra

Fangs

Coach
Sommerton looks alright with the ball in hand.

Though he is running at Ryan Matterson. The bloke thought he could avoid the summer heat by taking a three week holiday. Didn't count on trials obviously.

Enjoy your sun bath Ryan.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Jessie McLean is a real talent a good off season in the gym and he will go well .The talent we have is huge .Parra have a few first graders playing we have salmon .Very positive for our future