What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Sharks / Panthers

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’ll keep watching.
Why?
Because I’m a Sharks supporter. I have been since I was 8, and will be until the day I die.
Have to agree. Seriously, they are going fair but it ain’t the 100 points all are defriding.
Unfortunately, most can’t accept it. Like life really, enjoy it for what it is. They are ducking battling hard

Craigshark

First Grade
He can start by not putting us under pressure with his ordinary kicking options, 10m drop-outs and running short side when it's not on.

Granted his forwards are f**ked, lean on your kicking game. Find the side line kick long to space. Lots of lofty kicks that are too short.

his kicking game isn’t great. We know that. He isn’t magically going to kick it 20 metres further this week then what he has done the rest of the year. Isn’t that what Trindall is in to help to do? If his team mates cut out the shit errors around him, he wouldn’t always be kicking from within our 30.

his kicking game isn’t great. We know that. He isn’t magically going to kick it 20 metres further this week then what he has done the rest of the year. Isn’t that what Trindall is in to help to do? If his team mates cut out the shit errors around him, he wouldn’t always be kicking from within our 30.
He's our first option kicker in the game plan.

Put a 6 on his back and let tricky control the game.

He's overplaying his hand atm.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Seriously these guys are having a go tonight. Up against it against the relentless panthers injuries and the fuggen ref….. ffs give ‘em a bit of support
C’mon man - this thread is for just bashing the keyboard. There has to be a morning after

Latest posts