What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - The Coffs Comeback Game

Bookie

Juniors
Anyway, tigers are $4.50 for next week so if any of you are putting up for a house deposit let me say you’re halfway there next week.

On the ole bookface some sharks fan saying we were ripped by ref and shouldn't have won, we had a 5 tackle set.

Noooo we lost the game being down 12-0 that is why.
Please we don't need Rudolf back into the team

SadShark

Bench
Ya see, we had this wily, unscrupulous, belligerent, cantankerous scallywag of a cousin named Rodney. His favourite thing was to relieve his anxiety all over nanna’s Cruskets and present them to her for consumption.

Nanna was a recalcitrant, narcissistic, volatile man wrangler who’d sip your beer when you weren’t looking, but was also a sweetie once she settled in to watch the UFC. She could also change the gearbox in a Datsun 200B, without the use of a trolley jack or hoist.

I did feel for her on the odd occasion but am of the belief that the protein she consumed from Rodney’s pineapple tinted parade was more beneficial than the Bex sandwiches she regularly made herself for lunch. Just the same, something that started off as entertaining, amusing and playful wonderment, started to become….well….a little tainted - much like the Crusket condiment of a team that is the Cronulla Sharks.

At first, they seemed interesting but now are about as time worthy as an equal rights rally for Pro-Noun adorned, sweat-matted armpit hair fettered, gender neutral, climate woken, pap-smears.

Weaponhead

Coach
Brailey provides no attacking threat. No running game, no pass deception. Usually reasonable service.

His best quality is durability. Normally a solid defender bit last night had a big hand in all three conceded tries.

sladden road

Juniors
It may not be so sinister as Nico ploughing Blaykes boyfriend i the sheds after the game.

Someone mentioned Penrith took our souls.Totally agree. All the talk was we were “the team to beat Penrith”.
Then daddy comes out and sends us packing.
Nico gets the yips,is picked for the big O anyway. Gets the yips. Gets dropped meanwhile the team knows they are not fit to carry the sand for JFH and Leotta. Form slump.Moses plays like a halfback. Nico bottles more that a return and earn centre the week after Xmas and viola, on the tilt like a Charlie’s Angels pinnie after you’ve slapped it to try and save ya ball.
Nico f**king needs a rest but that would send the media into an feeding frenzy.
The team needs to stop assing around, month long ban off social and the booze. Get fit, focussed and fight.
And lastly, Sam needs to stop saying “they look good at training “. That’s just filler, all filler cause they look crap inthe game.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I had no issue with having to work tonight.
Other games I have made sure I'd finish before the game started. Not tonight, and no replay either, maybe tomorrow or the next day for that.
Kayo is on the verge of being cancelled
I cancelled Kayo at half time last night.
Thing is I haven’t really used it this season - other than suffering at the recent home losses, I’d be watching at the pub.
I’ve got better things to do.
Working would have been easier, watching the opening stages last night was a case of Monday-itis

I cancelled Kayo at half time last night.
Thing is I haven’t really used it this season - other than suffering at the recent home losses, I’d be watching at the pub.
I’ve got better things to do.
Working would have been easier, watching the opening stages last night was a case of Monday-itis
I just watched the 4 min highlights, all the tries. That terrible defence on the goal line is certainly swaying me towards shutting everything down, including my brain.
Back to work in an hour seems so light in comparison.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I just watched the 4 min highlights, all the tries. That terrible defence on the goal line is certainly swaying me towards shutting everything down, including my brain.
Back to work in an hour seems so light in comparison.
4 mins is more than enough.
If it makes you feel any better, like most Sydney people - we are one of many working harder than before with little more to show for it.
Trains on the T4 to the city are under track work for the next week, not weekend.
Love to see how much work gets done with wet weather for the week on week….

ragzouken

Juniors
Thought the bye and then away trip might have done us good
Just gotta ride it out
At times crazy shit happenens 10 minutes without the ball, tough
Grounding ball on a merkins foot
Piss poor attitude at times

nikora is our team

Quigs

Immortal
I think Sifa might of suffered a sternum type of injury early in the game. I saw him clutching in pain at his chest after making a tackle.
He got on field treatment from the trainer.
The next time the scrum went down he was grimacing as he attempted to packed down.
Did anyone else pick it up.

Ya see, we had this wily, unscrupulous, belligerent, cantankerous scallywag of a cousin named Rodney. His favourite thing was to relieve his anxiety all over nanna’s Cruskets and present them to her for consumption.

Nanna was a recalcitrant, narcissistic, volatile man wrangler who’d sip your beer when you weren’t looking, but was also a sweetie once she settled in to watch the UFC. She could also change the gearbox in a Datsun 200B, without the use of a trolley jack or hoist.

I did feel for her on the odd occasion but am of the belief that the protein she consumed from Rodney’s pineapple tinted parade was more beneficial than the Bex sandwiches she regularly made herself for lunch. Just the same, something that started off as entertaining, amusing and playful wonderment, started to become….well….a little tainted - much like the Crusket condiment of a team that is the Cronulla Sharks.

At first, they seemed interesting but now are about as time worthy as an equal rights rally for Pro-Noun adorned, sweat-matted armpit hair fettered, gender neutral, climate woken, pap-smears.
Post of the year! You've outdone yourself sir.

R-15-3

Bench
I think Sifa might of suffered a sternum type of injury early in the game. I saw him clutching in pain at his chest after making a tackle.
He got on field treatment from the trainer.
The next time the scrum went down he was grimacing as he attempted to packed down.
Did anyone else pick it up.
Yep looked fine for all money but got over it after a few min. Has done that a few times before tho

R-15-3

Bench
That first penalty against McInnes was pre determined by Ziggy to set his authority 95% of tackles all night where slower than that.
It’s been happening for weeks against us every game we are being pinned in the early stages for pathetic indiscretions by refs trying to put their authority on the game early ( yes we then compound it )