What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Thread Round 22 v The Wahs Friday 2nd August 6pm AEST

King-Gutho94

Coach
Great win, fantastic performance from the outset really.

It's amazing what difference it makes when you put in some effort.

For mine It's never been about ability with this mob, it's always been their application. Fix the application and you fix the results fairly easily. Our application has been appalling since Moses got injured after Round 3.

Having said that, the Warriors appear to have resumed normal transmission and last year was obviously a one-year wonder. They really need to have a long hard look at themselves. They were pretty inept most of the night.
The warriors love expectation as much as Parra.

Never delivered when expectations are high.

Gherkin

Juniors
Also, I didn't watch the second half last week because I couldn't be f**king bothered, so I think I missed Dan Keir's debut. I've gotta say, he's got nothing in attack but he is an NRL standard defender. Is he worth a top 30 spot?
Nah. Deserves to be in the 17 at the moment based on the state of our squad and injuries. But for next year we need to bring some younger players in. Ideally we’ll sign him to a contract in NSW cup again and he can play in the worst case scenario where we have no one else available like this year

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Outstanding effort from the boys. We got absolutely nothing from the ref, apart from the suspect forward pass from Gutho that led to a try. Otherwise zip.

But we rolled up our sleeves and toughed it out. There’s the guts of a good side there. We need some astute buys and remain injury free in 2025 and let the Ryles Revolution commence. He will add some steel.

Also… King Gutho is our fkin fullback and that’s where he’s staying. He’s trying his guts out and no doubt he’s busted. All Hail the King!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Mate, Harden up , keep going till you lose one at least..

We could go undefeated next 5 years, including Vegas and 4 World club challenge games..
Ill Save it for next year

What I have got to achieve in these last 5 games.

I caught you out last night snoozing and were cheering for it.

Gherkin

Juniors
Surely there’s some sort of cutting edge treatment we can send Gutho overseas for in the off-season. Didn’t seem to be moving great in the last few tries they scored. Maybe his brother in law can donate his knees

Latest posts