What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Thread Round 22 v The Wahs Friday 2nd August 6pm AEST

Delboy

First Grade
Do Ginnane and Alexander ever pay us enough credit, the Warriors have turned it on at the end. Dickhead they only got points when we were down to 12, they don’t pay attention to details just spout nonsense.

Soto

Bench
Top 5 tonight
Asi
Guth
Dylan
Lane
Hands
Special mentions to
Carty
Russell
Matto
About fkn time boys...well done.
I liked the effort last week and tonight against a weaker opposition we got the chocolates.
I'm happy for the team, supporters and TBaz..I think he's been really good in the shittest of circumstances
Go you Eels...the media can now go get farrkked as well as the red headed rat rooter ref who was putrid

Gherkin

Juniors
The boys ripped in tonight, love to see it. Massive difference in the physicality in defence and defenders working hard from the inside.
That ref had no idea, have to wonder if he was watching the same game at times. Only enforced 10m for one team as well

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Also, I didn't watch the second half last week because I couldn't be f**king bothered, so I think I missed Dan Keir's debut. I've gotta say, he's got nothing in attack but he is an NRL standard defender. Is he worth a top 30 spot?

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: Edmund Hillary, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, half of Crowded House, Flight of the Conchords, Richard Hadlee, possibly Pavlova- nobody is really sure, Jake the Muss and Uncle Bully… YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELLUVA BEATING!

EelEtric

Juniors
I thought Aldo Tago did alright tonight and didn't deserve the sinbinning.
Our edge defence was vastly improved, made easier by Asi aiming up on Marata on more than one occassion and our kick-chase was actually existant for once.

Pushing the pass when we didnt need to twice was probably the main issue in attack that we had.

JokerEel

Coach
Thought Asi was decent tonight, simplified his game for most of it. When he focused on making tackles and kicking long he was great. When he had to think too much outside of that he struggled a bit

Yep will be a decent backup next year if we keep him

Gherkin

Juniors
I thought Aldo Tago did alright tonight and didn't deserve the sinbinning.
Our edge defence was vastly improved, made easier by Asi aiming up on Marata on more than one occassion and our kick-chase was actually existant for once.

Pushing the pass when we didnt need to twice was probably the main issue in attack that we had.
Tago is doing his best but he shouldn’t be in our top 30 next year. Terrible under the high ball and not very effective at rucking it out of our end