What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

Ozzi_78

First Grade
One specifically for Quigs to rant or celebrate in so it doesn’t filter into the footy threads.

Don’t forget onion on your sanga!

Stake Removed

First Grade
They should ban those clowns of all political parties with how to vote.
If you don't know how to vote, that's your own fault.
I also believe you should have to number all below line for the senate, if you can't count to what around 150, you should not be voting

Eion

First Grade
Time to draw a huge penis on a ballot.

I should have the right not to vote, so when you see the informal count, know I was one.
That used to be my go to. A big old cock and balls. Especially in state elections…

I am just so depressed and disgusted, that the most, unifying uplifting ,wholesome, and good avatar, that's been on this forum (,serving to remind us all of all what's good and right and we can all stand up for) has been replaced with political rubbish! I think DS should be banned till he comes to his senses, gets rid of the rubbish, and restores the best avatar in here !

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The f**king rain, my granddog is not happy, no outside for like two weeks, he gets a blow dry when he has a shyte. Has such a sad face, f**king rain.

I am just so depressed and disgusted, that the most, unifying uplifting ,wholesome, and good avatar, that's been on this forum (,serving to remind us all of all what's good and right and we can all stand up for) has been replaced with political rubbish! I think DS should be banned till he comes to his senses, gets rid of the rubbish, and restores the best avatar in here !
Nah Colonel Klink and “ Doesn’t know his arse from his Albo” are a perfect match.

Just bring it back tomoz DS
Colonel Klink is going to be our PM.

Just goes to show anyone can be a Prime Minister of Australia. Also shows the mentality of a lot of Australians.

Anyway will watch on the next 3 years with great interest.

As of tonight the unemployment rate is 3.9%

Interest rates are 3% something depending on your home loan.

We’ll see what they are in 3 years time.

Oh and electricity prices they are going up, up ,UP.

If you have a business that uses a lot of electricity or you work for a business that uses a lot of electricity. Be very worried.

Right.
They are the ones upset.
The world was going to cave in to some no matter what the outcome.
We'll all still be able to breathe
We'll all still be able to watch footy
We'll all be able to have a beer
Have a beer
Have a beer

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It was basically which of the 2 you wanted to be PM, the incompetent merkin or the moron.

Seems the people didn’t want either but had no choice. Now that albo has to actually do something let’s see what happens.

Quicksilver

Bench
Colonel Klink is going to be our PM.

Just goes to show anyone can be a Prime Minister of Australia. Also shows the mentality of a lot of Australians.

Anyway will watch on the next 3 years with great interest.

As of tonight the unemployment rate is 3.9%

Interest rates are 3% something depending on your home loan.

We’ll see what they are in 3 years time.

Oh and electricity prices they are going up, up ,UP.

If you have a business that uses a lot of electricity or you work for a business that uses a lot of electricity. Be very worried.

I hope interest rates rise. "Emergency" rates since 2008. Savers should be rewarded more, high leverage- less so.

Latest posts