What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We do not make anything.

We dig up rocks and farm food.

And give 9% to gamblers, sorry stock brokers with your super.

Carry on.

Craigshark

First Grade
There's been a lot of people critical about the overspending. Might wanna pop outside your bubble.

that’s right, a lot of people who have been critical on the way it was all handled, but no one has actually come up with a better way of handling it.

There's been a lot of people critical about the overspending. Might wanna pop outside your bubble.
Like I said you’re the first person I have heard from that opposed all the Job Keeper payments.

It kept businesses running and people keeping their jobs.

You’re bloody weird if you opposed that. You’re the one in a bubble!

Marchad

Juniors
Like I said you’re the first person I have heard from that opposed all the Job Keeper payments.

It kept businesses running and people keeping their jobs.

You’re bloody weird if you opposed that. You’re the one in a bubble!
I opposed it as I was more for keep the economy running and tell people what they need to do to strengthen their immune systems. As the economy can’t be stopped without many trains being derailed in the process.

Quicksilver

Bench
that’s right, a lot of people who have been critical on the way it was all handled, but no one has actually come up with a better way of handling it.

So... Handle it better. You know, target it properly where it is needed rather than just spraying cash everywhere and needlessly increasing the money supply and pushing inflation up.

This stuff is simple. Thought you sensible economic management types would understand.

Marchad

Juniors
Why not? Labor want it, Greens want it and the teals want it.

It's only the Liberals and Nats opposed.
Even if there is one. We will never get told the outcome. Just like the Woods royal commission with the 25 names (which includes 2 former Prime Ministers). That got a 99 year suppression order.

Craigshark

First Grade
I opposed it as I was more for keep the economy running and tell people what they need to do to strengthen their immune systems. As the economy can’t be stopped without many trains being derailed in the process.

proof the bloke can’t win. He leaves it open, you would have been screaming about the millions of deaths he caused by failing to lock everything down. Even though lock downs were a state issue, but you should know that.

Craigshark

First Grade
So... Handle it better. You know, target it properly where it is needed rather than just spraying cash everywhere and needlessly increasing the money supply and pushing inflation up.

This stuff is simple. Thought you sensible economic management types would understand.

I agree, a lot of big businesses walked away better off because they rorted the system. I suspect time and resources were probably the issue as to why it wasn’t policed properly.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Clearly 2 sides jibbering here… best just to favourite this thread for review in May 2025. Pretty much the same as the bomber / Fitz debate.

Latest posts