What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

Quicksilver

Bench
It will definitely happen.

There’s going to be layoffs everywhere as business costs go up with Colonel Klink at the helm.

But trust me the biggest story is going to be a mass sell off of houses as interest rates climb under Colonel Klink with all his spending coming and raising inflation with all his wages rises and electricity price hikes.

What is the RBA to do if the Fed continue to hike rates? Have low interest rates here and watch capital leave our shores in search of higher returns? Thus, taking fuel from the fire in any case.

Anyway tax payers would still have to pay the bill for the failed French submarines fiasco 6 billion dollars, so much for libs and their fiscal responsibility, but none of this was mentioned by the Murdoch press or or Pete Costellos media outlets.
You win some you lose some.
any good business person will cut loses quickly.
the deal was signed before covid in a different international political landscape.
tensions in the region have ratcheted up significantly off the back of covid and we've had to pivot to a better deal that delivers now and makes us a force at sea.
what was considered a threat on the horizon is now at our door step.

if albo was cutting the deal we'd have subs made out of cardboard powered by solar panels.

Quicksilver

Bench
You win some you lose some.
any good business person will cut loses quickly.
the deal was signed before covid in a different international political landscape.
tensions in the region have ratcheted up significantly off the back of covid and we've had to pivot to a better deal that delivers now and makes us a force at sea.
what was considered a threat on the horizon is now at our door step.

if albo was cutting the deal we'd have subs made out of cardboard powered by solar panels.

Liberals do a shit deal, for a shit submarine that we pay billions for and never receive…

Reaction: f**kING LABOR!!!!

Where I work we had an employee leave 2 weeks ago and we came to the conclusion that if Albo won we would not be replacing them but if scomo did we where advertising tomorrow.
We also have cost increases ready to pass on if wages increases by more than 3%.
Can only imagine how small a drop in the ocean we are but assume thousands of businesses across the country are now making similar decisions
Thats the trouble ... Cant think past tomorrows effect on you.

txta2

Bench
The government were selling $4 billion in bonds to the RBA a week hence keeping interests low. Looking forward to another 6 hikes this year because the economy is going backwards on inflation and personal debt...yes that's partly the government fault
Housing affordability was never an LNP agenda. Any wonder why Sharma and Frydenburg were turfed out.
The Liberals could never read the room.
$5.5 billion wasted on Subs was another nail in their coffin.....and Dutton thinks he can lead 😄
Feel sorry for Albo such a massive waste mess to clean up.
Claiming boats had left Sri Lanka on the day of the election just goes to show how low life these scumbags were. Stooping so low at putting the countries security at risk to try and pull off an election
ICAC will be a laugh can't wait

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
11.10am Monday. KEEP THE BLOODY NOISE DOWN.... Prime Minister Albo is addressing the nation.

FYI... I just heard that there is not one Fibs seat that sits around the harbour of Syd-a-ney. "Oh the times they are a changin"

sharknows

Bench
I wonder if Scomo will continue attending Sharks games…. Or was it just a publicity stunt so maybe some would think he was a normal bloke. I don’t really care either way but I don’t think we’ll see him at Shark park again.

Last edited: