What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread Warriors vs Broncos

sup42

Juniors
Has a sniff of that Storm game in regards to the opposition being absolutely awful for 20mins and a very kind run of set restarts and penalties, but Broncos don’t have the class the Storm do
The defence of the Warriors will be diagnostic from here. Against the Storm the defence collapsed.

Tonight the Warriors have their defensive halves and defensive middles, so we will get a comparison of this team versus a Shaun Johnson team.

CHT and TMM are both known tacklers which we can get a sense of whether that is the difference in this game;.

If we are to win the spine will have to lock this game down.

Blair

Coach
Outstanding first half.

Pretty much our next year half back on display and sending SJ off into retirement.

We look a completely different unpredictable high speed side with Martin.

Shaun is the problem this year. Sorry but this is now four games of us bashing top four sides after Johnson struggled against teams like the Titans and other dud sides in this comp.

Night and day Te Maire playing like a seven other NRL clubs would head hunt.

The bullet passes Walker does in the middle match the bullet passes Martin sends wide to CHT.

And our defence is way stronger without SJ leaking Trys between him and Capewells chann;el this year.
I can't let go of SJ. I still love him (I haven't started on the beers yet either).

vvvrulz

Coach
It’s quite shocking how much extra spark we have when TMM, CHT and Walker are running things.

Good solid half against a pretty average team, but 16-6 isn’t anywhere near enough.

sup42

Juniors
Dunno about you guys but this week is already light years apart form the Titans game eh. We have to start a come back from somewhere, as such I prefer the direction of this lot than the stale old boys set up of last week.

Blair

Coach
I think, maybe know, that we have to score first in this half. It's tight, and we might pay for silly errors.

vvvrulz

Coach
Dunno about you guys but this week is already light years apart form the Titans game eh. We have to start a come back from somewhere, as such I prefer the direction of this lot than the stale old boys set up of last week.

100%, we need to stick to this group as the incumbent and the old gang need to earn their spots if that.

Blair

Coach
Are the Brisbane bastards storming home? 16-10.

I know we need to score next now. We're wetting the bed and I've leaned back, even slumped, in my chair a bit resigned to defeat.

Latest posts