What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY THREAD... Yeah I know I'm early

snoozer

Bench
images
thanks for that carch, made my night. near shat myself laughing.

nice g-banger too.

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah thanks... The chicks love it too.
Got it on now while watching the footy.
Got the mullet tied up in a high pony.

Quigs

Immortal
images

They shall grow not old
As we that are left grow old.

"Always remember Carch"
"We are your future"

beach-1.jpg

Last edited:

beave

Coach
I hope we come down and kick your drug taking, no premiership winning, broke asses.............

Am i doing this trolling thing right??? :p

Best of luck tomorrow lads. Down in sydney for work and was hoping to head out to the game tomorrow but gotta go back to the warmth tomorrow instead. Should be a good game, sad about Mango, could be his last game in Sydney forever, hope he gets a rousing reception from you rioting shire lot....... ;-P

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Will be an interesting game.

The cowboys are one pack we should not run over.

I look forward to it

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I hope we come down and kick your drug taking, no premiership winning, broke asses.............

Am i doing this trolling thing right??? :p

Best of luck tomorrow lads. Down in sydney for work and was hoping to head out to the game tomorrow but gotta go back to the warmth tomorrow instead. Should be a good game, sad about Mango, could be his last game in Sydney forever, hope he gets a rousing reception from you rioting shire lot....... ;-P

Well beave, that depends on what level of troll you aspire to be.

It's not Da Soup class. Definitely not in the cerebral class of troll like say, Fire or Dobbsy but it's getting near to champions like Tonearm, kmav, parraeels2010 and neutralsupporter.

Those guys are "quality"

Good luck tomoz

fizman

Bench
We will get beaten by the Cow and easily (13+). Monday night was very physical and I don't think the game is of great importance to us, the Cowboys, however have evrything to play for.

Feej

First Grade
If we can't get up the week after a tough game, then what hope do we have going deep into the finals. We can't let this one go, we need the momentum.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
If we can't get up the week after a tough game, then what hope do we have going deep into the finals. We can't let this one go, we need the momentum.

f**k yeah. They'll have to win 3 or 4 games, which will be just as hard or harder, on the trot to contend for this prize.

Card Shark

Immortal
Just jumped the gun abit here.

No more pre-ejaculation required, it is finally game day!! :D

Is the sun shining & are the birds singing @ Remondis this morning?

Love to see us really dominate today - I just think we might. C'arn the Sharkies!!

Latest posts