What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY THREAD... Yeah I know I'm early

Quigs

Immortal
WE MUST WIN TODAY.!!!!

I went to a friends 50th last night. A good bloke but has one major blight. He is a one eyed Cows supporter. Towards the end of the evening the crowd had dwindled and there was just him and I and one other bloke chatting around the fire.

Well, the other bloke ends up being a mad Cowpokes supporter to.

I go straight on the attack and bucketted heaps of shit on them. I told the birthday boy to enjoy his day because by the end of today (sunday) he will be mightily shitty and heartbroken. I stated facts like the only reason the cows are a half decent club was because of the time Laurie Spina spent at Cronulla to develop his game and take it back north.

Bottom line is .... there is some pretty heavy bragging rights at stake here today.

The Cronulla Sutherland Pommeroys .... Don't let me down

SharkShocked

Bench
Hamstring strain at training yesterday.

Not that it matters as I'm here every home game. But seeing the crowd rock up so far
It wouldn't surprise me if this was known yesterday and only announced now.

Would have damaged attendance for sure.

Then again could have been just waiting to how it pulled up.

Love me a conspiracy theory.

Latest posts