What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY THREAD... Yeah I know I'm early

shaggs

Coach
And again, Morris gets 20 mins and that's it? I don't remember him coming on again in the second half. We lose all momentum when he's off.

Defensive mindset.

De gois is there for defence and defensive enthusiasm. Attack wise he adds little and has less control.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
wrist slit much?
We did very well today. Very well. our defensive teams swapped 3 ways with Todd out, Robbo swapping sides, Wade playing 1 in etc etc.
Could have won the game in the end but ran out of juice. Accordingly.

Feej

First Grade
wrist slit much?
We did very well today. Very well. our defensive teams swapped 3 ways with Todd out, Robbo swapping sides, Wade playing 1 in etc etc.

Monday's effort hurt us today.

Inferno

Coach
wrist slit much?

Nonsense and poppycock.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
wrist slit much?

Agree with this. Still in the game with 10 to go against the form side of the comp minus our only real playmaker. IMO have done ourselves a favour by losing and setting up a potential first semi against the knights minus Snowy and gidley. Alternative is warriors and cows who are both more dangerous IMO. Dead rubber again next week- would rest Todd again if not quite right. Anyone heard when Gibbs is due back?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
30 degrees. carrying 3 injuries into the game. No key player. other key player changes defensive sides. new guy goes to other side. Were leading well into the 2nd half until a few dusty decisions up against a team playing to stay alive.
We may not have played great, but we did very very well & it will serve us extremely well.

Quigs

Immortal
We were shit .... simple as that.

One out, one out, one out, one out..... yeah that'll win us a premiership for sure.

Even when we were a few behind with about 11 to go. Our blokes go into slow motion thinking.

Imposters I tell youse. Simple as our match plan, we are simply simple.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Only good thing was the drunk bundeena crew with case of beer on the ferry ride home. Still in the shire but away from all you kaarnts.

Craigshark

First Grade
Can Fifita stop trying to milk a penalty at every play the ball? It slows us down so much and kills off any of our attack.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I have one pic that made the trip all worth while.

But you all must wait.

How long Carch?
I got a good hangover coming along ready to hit me when the alarm goes off tomorrow morning.
Thinking bout wrapping up the preparations soon lol

Latest posts