What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY THREAD... Yeah I know I'm early

Ads

First Grade
Fifita was dead out there. Thought flanno should have pulled him, cost us one try.

eddiesmith

Juniors
6th is alright might get Roosters 2nd week Bunnies prelim beaten them both

But I would love to know our record after MNF it killed us in previous years playing so many

Marchad

Juniors
How was poms tackle high his arm came off the ball and which player was telling the ref it was high repeatedly begging for the penalty which they got.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Out coached today for mine badly

I dont think we were outcoached. We lost our 5/8 the day before the game and lots of normally good defenders made some poor misses. Not much Flanno could do to, most of the Cows tries were pretty soft.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Same old same old. Just a different year
Fuggin harsh. Sharks werent great, flat probally the best word and some of the ref decisions were odd. I think we defended average but they were camped on our line time after time. Alot of unusual errors as well.

I dont think we were outcoached. We lost our 5/8 the day before the game and lots of normally good defenders made some poor misses. Not much Flanno could do to, most of the Cows tries were pretty soft.

agreed!!

Feej

First Grade
And again, Morris gets 20 mins and that's it? I don't remember him coming on again in the second half. We lose all momentum when he's off.

shaggs

Coach
We were flat across the park. And defended accordingly.

Defend like Monday with the enthusiasm and commitment to he physical contact and they don't score today.

We were off. That's all.

Gavin carney would have added a little to the polish and the finish to out sets.

It was a bad blue having Ross in instead of Gibbs. Tightens up the middle. Ross found his front once in the game. He is done.

Latest posts