What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Titans @ CBUS

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I woke up at 3 am - thought about it - but NAH…!

Hope we can all enjoy the game.

I’ll post photos of the Titans dressing room post-game - hopefully it’s a somber sight.
Pretty good indication of where the seasons at...2 posts in the game-day thread at 8.30. While I'm a perennial optimist i cant see this one ending anything but badly tonight. Hope you and the young fella enjoy your tit night tho.

Craigshark

First Grade
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Been waiting for weeks for them to turn it around, but starting to think they just over achieved earlier in the year. Don’t like the look of our bench either. Hope I’m wrong.

Quigs

Immortal
I still can't believe that we are still sitting in fourth place and even depending on todays results and along with how the Dogs go against the Dargons there is still a great chance we will still be fourth. Currently we are 39 points the better of the dogs with for and against.

Anyhows we will win tonight and as Con the Fruitier would say ...."Doesn't Matter"

29777740-8436327-image-a-57_1592490935920.jpg

fizman

Bench
Sorry, I didn't know I was in the Dragons Forum :p Now FIRE UP and embrace what will be a beautiful Cronulla Sutherland Sharks performance this evening. The Desmond's really poured everything into last weeks game which they should be highly commended for - They also love day time footy.

As history will show we thoroughly enjoy playing on the Coast and as I have stated previously this is a far more balanced team - Yes, McInnes will throw a couple of bludgers to start but he will work into the game.

Sharks to WIN.

Latest posts