What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Titans

roboshark

Coach
14 pens against us at home. Vs the titans

Hate to think what they are going to do to us whne we play in qld

Weaponhead

Coach
That passage confirms how little respect for the football this team has. Lots of work for the coach. The attitude with the ball stinks.

They defend well but make it so hard for themselves.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wasn’t a bad effort if not pretty

Circumstances made the team disjointed and interrupted flow big time.

Feki off causes the whole back row rotation to change.

Then Nikora went off with an eye poke by the look of it. No doubt he woulda played 80 so that’s another disruption.

Brailey’s head to a lesser extent but left them with 16

Moylan wasn’t free in the second half after his knee strain.

The only real negative is Qhuntoa. At least he fell over the line twice which nearly makes up for his 6-7 errors. AWFUL player

Card Shark

Immortal
Failed to go on with it as usual.

However I’m not going to be too critical, a win’s a win & we will get better.

We defended for ages & when we did get the ball, we looked dangerous (before we drop it).

Plenty to like, bring on the Cowboys next week, we will be up for that game!

wibble

Bench
Tin foil hat on....

14 penalties? At home? jeez....

The other night, some tackles the ref called held, then two Storm players come in and knock the player over, then lay on them, then have a hand on them when they get up, no penalty.

Just then, Titans lose the ball, dive on it, clearly a "surrender", one tackler jumps on them, pinged after 2 seconds.

I know I'm just quoting isolated incidents, and Storm concede quite a few as well as us (and we do lie around in the ruck slowing it), but the refs are just gagging to blow penalties against us....

Tin foil hat removed.

We played poorly with the ball, looked good at patches but execution was poor. We defended and kicked solidly. That was more than enough for a Titans outfit that looked bereft of ideas in attack.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Be interesting to see if Brailey and Feki out next week, i would guess Flanno for Brailey, for Feki that could be interesting Lumelume too rocks and diamonds, or play kennedy or Xerri out of position

Windy70

Juniors
In the end it's a win. So UP UP.

But a whole lotta work to be done with ball security and respect for the ball. Discipline and cohesion. Everything is disjointed from what I can see. If Morris knows what he is doing, should see big improvements Rnd 3 and 4.

But a win, thank the penguins.

Quigs

Immortal
We played like shit again.

Slowest play the balls in the history of the NRL.

Always good to get the two points.

Very worried about the Cows next week. They'll bounce back.

Card Shark

Immortal
Be interesting to see if Brailey and Feki out next week, i would guess Flanno for Brailey, for Feki that could be interesting Lumelume too rocks and diamonds, or play kennedy or Xerri out of position

Why would Brailey be out, he had a head knock didn’t he?

Wasn’t too serious!

tye

Juniors
What the hell has happened to Bukuya? He was awful, never seen him miss so many tackles & when he did make a tackle he was laying all over them hence the sin bin.

Latest posts