What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Cows

jc155776

Coach
Thought Iro had the centre covered but the whole edge defence has looked disjointed for a long time. Is this a coaching issue?
Iro never seems to have anyone covered. He always turns his shoulders in which he may recover on sometimes but it makes the winger thinks his inside man is cooked and jams in.

I get some in here tbink Iro is Jesus but the defence out that side started great this year, seems to have gone backwards since the centre switch.

Iro never seems to have anyone covered. He always turns his shoulders in which he may recover on sometimes but it makes the winger thinks his inside man is cooked and jams in.

I get some in here tbink Iro is Jesus but the defence out that side started great this year, seems to have gone backwards since the centre switch.
Good point. Iro is basically just like our forwards, middle of the road and bang average.

Frenzy.

Immortal

There's a lack of trust out there for mine. That equals disconnection.

jc155776

Coach
Good point. Iro is basically just like our forwards, middle of the road and bang average.
He may end up decent, but the free ride he gets because some can’t admit that maybe he isn’t Jesus just gets a bit old.

Nothing wrong with needing to go back to reserve grade if the club has a better option (in my opinion Talakai) being wasted in order to fit Iro into the team.

If Talakai defended the way Iro did we would be hearing a LOT about it.