What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Cows

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we don’t win this I won’t want to hear excuses like the ref or illness etc.

Ill discipline has cost us once again. It’s been the same with all our losses. Seem to beat ourselves.
Can I use that cunova thing Kyle Rapana Zelezniak as an excuse?

Bookie

Juniors
It's the same crap every week with this mob. I wish we could of had a cleanout. Most of them aren't first graders

I really think we miss the top 4
Why not top 8. There’s only a 4 point buffer to 9th. I put $100 on us to miss the 8 at $31. Looking forward to my winnings now.

R-15-3

Bench
We where shit really shit but if they have had any of the virus that are going around I’m not surprised.
They have knocked everyone I know for 6 couldn’t imagine trying playing footy in NQL with it.

Quigs

Immortal
I couldn't be bothered reading the game day thread.

How the f**k are we still coming third. It is a miserable curse for us to be there and play the shit style we play.

AND FOR f**kS SAKE PUT RONNIE ON THE BENCH FOR NEWTOWN. He is doing my head in.

Poss

Juniors
Will be interesting to see what Fitz says of the virus in the presser. Wonder if it’s an excuse.
They did lose 2 props, but I reckon a lot of the run of the green went against the sharks tonight. Going back to the ridiculous suspension of Kennedy.

the pass back from Trindall which was back all day long… we were down by 8 at that stage. Full set on their line.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Will be interesting to see what Fitz says of the virus in the presser. Wonder if it’s an excuse.
They did lose 2 props, but I reckon a lot of the run of the green went against the sharks tonight. Going back to the ridiculous suspension of Kennedy.

the pass back from Trindall which was back all day long… we were down by 8 at that stage. Full set on their line.
I doubt he mentions it. He would defo if we won when talking about the bravery and courage of the oppressed, virus ridden simps known as the Sharks

Mention it after a loss and he'll look like a tool