What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Goons

Quigs

Immortal
As me old mate Bob used to sing "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"

and he also added,

"The pump don't work, cause the vandals took the handle"

(Wet I reckon)

Special K

Coach
Drizzling shits down here in the shire today can't imagine the gong would be any better.

Hope we do a number on those f**kheads.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Disgraceful. Should be Sunday at 3 or Saturday at 530. But hey it’s the dragons home game so impacts them more. Ridiculous this isn’t at kogarah but we know why that is.

Special K

Coach
I don't mind Thursday night. No chance I was going down the gong... 6pm Sunday can go do one though

Big Bloke

Juniors
Yes, it will be wet. Not a game where our current bad mistake/error rate is going to be fixed.

So our boys will have to defend their hearts out. Dig themselves into the trenches and be battle hardened.

Belt that little shit Ben Hunt and beat the crap out of him. Get up in Birdy's face, give the young kid at the back a squirrel grip without the ref looking and sledge De Bellin to bits.

Tell Dale to take Jesse aside and tell him to do no stupid shit this game, grab Nikora by the ear and tell him not to bloody rush up in the line and leave his man isolated and tell Moylan to get involved and get his hands on the pill.

Starting right here and now, we're all going to have to put our shoulders to the wheel, our noses to the grindstone. We've got to hunker down and pull together, all for one and one for all.

Card Shark

Immortal
Our error rate won’t be fixed in a dry game either.

At least a wet game brings us closer to the other team, usually.

i.e. I always like our chances when it’s wet, being the grinding team that we are.

Our error rate won’t be fixed in a dry game either.

At least a wet game brings us closer to the other team, usually.

i.e. I always like our chances when it’s wet, being the grinding team that we are.
If we grind out a win here the term flannoball becomes redundant and therefore becomes known as Fitzyball

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m both pumped and nervous for the game. Unfortunately expecting another nail biting close game. The good guys to get the win 22-18

Latest posts