What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Green Machine

carcharias

Immortal
If you look closely you can not see one iPhone being used to take a pic .

Such is the power of the Ennis
So captivating

Maybe I see one
But that is unheard of

cb4

First Grade
How about Fitler saying it was disrespectful filter where is your sense of humour
Mate, the worst was Wendell Sailor. He said he had no problem with what James Roberts did as Simpkins was crowding the play the ball, and it was far from a kid.

But, asked the NRL to come down on Ennis hard for taunting fans. Amazing.

carcharias

Immortal
Mate, the worst was Wendell Sailor. He said he had no problem with what James Roberts did as Simpkins was crowding the play the ball, and it was far from a kid.

But, asked the NRL to come down on Ennis hard for taunting fans. Amazing.
Clapping
Hahaha

Half of them are laughing

f**kwit wendell used to do that sort of shit all the time.

Generalzod

Immortal
Wendell Sailor :D
e3172a55d3b8ea53c50ac105597cea1c.jpg

Wozza

Juniors
How about Fitler saying it was disrespectful filter where is your sense of humour
I would think that getting yourself so pissed you don't know what floor of the hotel you re staying on and bashing on some poor females door at 3am when your half naked might be a bit more disrespecting than clapping your hands together eh Bad?

Generalzod

Immortal
I would think that getting yourself so pissed you don't know what floor of the hotel you re staying on and bashing on some poor females door at 3am when your half naked might be a bit more disrespecting than clapping your hands together eh Bad?

Well before that Freddy was so drunk he was unable to to tell the Taxi driver direction home, so he left him at the steps of the Glebe Police station, now they have the f**king hide to judge other players get farked.

carcharias

Immortal

Surely

Post Whore
More of wendell giving if to the crowd f**king hypocrite

pumped up Sailor, 34, turned the clock back more than a decade, taunting Brisbane fans who once cheered him.

He scored a key try in the 59th minute to extend the Dragon's lead to 18-6 and in typical Sailor style celebrated by booting the ball deep into the crowd before giving a salute to fans.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/lhqmatchreport/dragons-upset-brisbane/2009/04/03/1238261801541.html

People who live in glass houses shouldn't walk around in the nude

That'd be about 98% of the adult population, all these Hollier than thou merkins shit me to tears.

carcharias

Immortal
Haha
Just saw wade Graham and val Holmes interviewed about Ennis clap
Wade said Pffftt he's being that stuff for 15 years

Val said - I liked it , it was funny.

Bird said about his own shhhh to the crowd
He said people can call me a grub but I don't care . It's the way I am and not changing .