What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Sharks (round 23)

Bench
Was a good start for the first six and then.........but they are playing the best I have seen in a long time

OzDragon

Coach
At the game. We definitely looked better than the last 5 weeks. Sharks don't look much better than us. Real chance of taking this one.

thebigredv

First Grade
All our money is going to key positions, as you'd expect but I have to say there are no points in Benji, Widdop, Dugan or Rein.

Was a good start but then started to look a little familiar and lacking any venom, standing around watching Sharks offload.

I hope some major changes are in the pipelines.

Not discounting their defensive abilities, but we need points.

Best I've seen Saints play for a while.

Sharks impress with ball movement in their own quarter and look more likely generally.

Straight Shooter

*Mary #1 excuse: intercept try

thebigredv

First Grade
Mary mentioned field possession and easy metres from the sharks at half time. Was my concern too. Nothing has changed, in fact its worse. Come one Dragons

Dragonsdiehard

Juniors
Our boys are definitely playing with most energy than I've seen in a long time. local derby or whatever, it's great to watch. Now Beale has dropped a slightly harder than regulation catch. Here we go with 6 plays inside the 20.

Latest posts