What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Balmain Magpies ( round 3/2024)

Chimp

Bench
Out enthused and bullied, plain and simple.

The Tigers had absolute intent in their defence, we weren’t ready for the battle. And I F-ing hate that in every game this year, we’ve had players staying down trying to milk a penalty when they’ve been hit high - that shit makes me rage.

Api, as always, showed what real craft out of dummy half can do. We do not have anywhere near that sort of creativity from 9.

carinashark

First Grade
I’ve been a bit crook. So feeling better so at 3am and thought I would see how we went. Jeez what happened? Two solid wins then a train wreck.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’ve been a bit crook. So feeling better so at 3am and thought I would see how we went. Jeez what happened? Two solid wins then a train wreck.
First line of Chimps message summed it up. Completely dominated by a team who wanted it way way more.
The other point made about the number 9 is equally as telling - but there’s no point raging about it as he’s a protected species. Hynes or trindall weren’t great, but they have been. That imposter gets a prison hair cut to look the part and loves the attention about being an Origin hopeful, but is really deep down is nothing more than a coaster.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Well I was a fan but we will have to start looking for a 9.
I think he would be easy to move on, clubs would want him ie Drags to start.
Who could we get, Berrell has been here over 2 years will never play.
Healey is couple years away.
We haven't grabbed a english player for years not sure if a hooker over there available.
The wildcard could be apparently is little out of favour Jayden Brailey.
He can't be worse then his brother, would love to land Api

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stop dreaming. Tinkerbell won't be moved on. Cam Smith in his prime could come knocking on the door begging for a start and would be told to turn around and piss off if Tinkerbell was the current 9.

He's not my favourite either but he wasn't the cause of yesterday, that's down to 15 others that roundly fekked up. The club are not going to discard the player, chosen by the coach, as the best in 2023.

Not to mention the prep has to be questioned. Where were their heads? All of them.

Quicksilver

Bench
Stop dreaming. Tinkerbell won't be moved on. Cam Smith in his prime could come knocking on the door begging for a start and would be told to turn around and piss off if Tinkerbell was the current 9.

He's not my favourite either but he wasn't the cause of yesterday, that's down to 15 others that roundly fekked up. The club are not going to discard the player, chosen by the coach, as the best in 2023.

Not to mention the prep has to be questioned. Where were their heads? All of them.
Probably mesmerised by John Morris in the pre-game warm up.

Deers in the headlights.

R-15-3

Bench
Only seen bits of the game on my phone while at the Easter show. Will watch it later in the week. How did Burns go? Assuming he came in for Williams by looking at stats ?

DJDL

Bench
Only seen bits of the game on my phone while at the Easter show. Will watch it later in the week. How did Burns go? Assuming he came in for Williams by looking at stats ?

Burns came on for Dale when Dale was taken for an HIA.
Williams went back to the middle.

Burns did nothing wrong. Didn't stink it up. Didn't do anything memorable either.
Which probably makes him our second best performer behind Sifa.