What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Balmain Magpies ( round 3/2024)

Stake Removed

First Grade
We need to do simple things right, be disciplined and points will come.

Interesting to see if Burns starts or from bench.

Hunt will need a big game as well.

Look at the coaching teams Fitz/Price/Hannay vs Marshall/Morris/Farah.

That along means we should win.

The good guys 22-8

Quigs

Immortal
I'll be watching a kayo replay later in the evening as the Mighty Emu Park Emus are having home trial games with the main game kicking off at 5pm Qld normal not fade the curtains time.

I am confident for the boyz in the black white and blue. It would be a very noice start to the season with three from three.

Enjoy the day for those going.

SharkShocked

Bench
Looking for a much more clinical offensive game tonight.

Defensively we've been good, let's see if we can be a bit better with ball in hand.

The tigers really shouldn't threaten us.

chewsta

First Grade
Expecting to destroy the Tiges but I'd be happy with more of the same from the last two weeks.
Complete our sets and defend like our lives depended on it. The points will come, there is too much class in our backline for us not to win on the back of that.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I’m pretty sure I saw him in the Sharks coaching box last week…
I thanked him in person for 2016 last year at the Hoey Moey Coffs and his expression on his face didn't change. Which made me feel like a bit of a fanboy and maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
I mentioned it to someone who knew him (can't remember who) and he said, yes, that's him (idiosyncrasy) all over. :D

Frenzy.

Immortal
Expecting to destroy the Tiges but I'd be happy with more of the same from the last two weeks.
Complete our sets and defend like our lives depended on it. The points will come, there is too much class in our backline for us not to win on the back of that.
This. There is no need to change from rounds 1 & 2 except for basic things like ball security and straight, hard running. The formula for now is working.

jc155776

Coach
No late change to bring in Tooooooooooooooks sucks but I get it, they don’t wanna carry four big boppers as they will need to give Williams a breather and need Burns there to cover for 20 mins or so. Maybe next week!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Haven’t seen much of the footy this weekend, been in Melbourne for the F1. Have managed to find a sports bar to watch this one, let’s go boys. 3/3 and we are looking good