What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Dolph Fins

Quigs

Immortal
You just worry about the enquiry in the Emu’s salary cap rorting.

They’re onto the brown paper bag trail…

No paper bags in the Emu's Camp matey. We have no Uncle Nick, shit we don't even have a car yard. Come to think of it we don't even have a farcan taxi.

The 1sts have got the bye this weekend but I might venture up and watch the ladder leading chics side on Saturday arvo.

Quigs

Immortal
Please boyz win tonight against the Creepin's Dolphs.

With the bye next weekend there will be brilliant window of opportunity for moi to bundle shit on all the Donkeys fans for at least a fortnight. How good will that be.

I love the sound of Donkey's squealing in the morning.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The cetaceans pack will have to play out of their skin. They might.

The Sharks would do well to just storm the gates of the fortress.

Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 6.29.05 pm.png

shadowboxer

First Grade
Apparently this will be only the 4th time that the Dolphins have played in Sydney and their first time this season. Thats insane if true
Wow thats nuts, like the donkeys not being able to play in sunlight due to all the night games back in the day.
Soft draw for sharks some say, but that fact is odd

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Wow thats nuts, like the donkeys not being able to play in sunlight due to all the night games back in the day.
Soft draw for sharks some say, but that fact is odd
just checked, lost all 3 games in Sydney last season and are yet to come this season. How that has happened after 14 rounds is wild. Away games at magic round, away games at Suncorp and Townsville.

Quigs

Immortal
Off to old mates place to watch the Mighties.

Those attending Shark Park stay warm. It is far can cold as up here in the tropics.

See all you wrist slitters, heathens and the faithful on the flip side.

Bon appetite.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
just checked, lost all 3 games in Sydney last season and are yet to come this season. How that has happened after 14 rounds is wild. Away games at magic round, away games at Suncorp and Townsville.
Yep...may be proven wrong but they've had a softer draw than anyone...only played 3 top 8 sides so far and are 1 from 3. They've also had 2 byes already which inflates their position on the ladder. Same with the Raiders...had 2 byes and are 2 from 5 against top 8.

Nutz

Bench
I'm spewing Atkinson is 18th man. He's my cash cow and in great form. please bring him back :(

Latest posts