What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs PANFERS Official thread. Not that post whore's 8.52pm thread the previous day, what's that rubbish!!!

DJDL

First Grade
This game, at the very least, we need to show that the gap between the Storm/Panthers, and us isn't as big as the pattern suggests, and start writing our own script.

Spot on BBB.
I'm ok to go down, but it's what we show in the process I'm most interested in.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He arrived early this morning ,our first one . We are on cloud 9 both mum and Bub fit as a fiddle. The boys win tonight will be the cherry on top ! UP UP
Good stuff. Nice to hear about a birth for a change. When will you name him? Next week after our Churchill medalist is named? HAHAHA

DJDL

First Grade
Any of you blokes want 2 tickets for tonight ? Mrs went into labour last night and was a week early , happy to give them away just DM me your details and I’ll send through .

Congratulations mate, I hope mum and bub are both doing well.
Please tell me you named him Nicholas and not Nathan.

ragzouken

Juniors
Any of you blokes want 2 tickets for tonight ? Mrs went into labour last night and was a week early , happy to give them away just DM me your details and I’ll send through .
Bloody omens everywhere, first the thing where Clearys chin upside down looks like a shark, now this.. amazing

txta2

First Grade
We won't win, no chance. It's about learning what's needed to win a GF. I think it's make or break for a couple of players as well. Just hope they compete the 80 minutes and have a good plan otherwise they will get flogged which is not a great learning experience.