What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Panthers

Another game, another one to get basics right work the game plan.

No need for the flash just need to win, it's not about entertainment it's about winning I would take 1-0.

The good guys win 23-10. Atko.gets a try

dinghydi

Juniors
Like to see them win this one and think its very winnable. Also think Panties will be trying to make a statement so wont be easy. Recent media Attention on Sharks might not be such a good thing . Anyway .... Who Knows ? I wouldn't be putting Hard earned money on it Either way

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
This post I’m sure will split the forum.

I know Fitzy loves his players and is a huge fan of them playing rep footy for what it brings to a club but…

If Nicho is being rested to ensure he is origin fit this pisses me off.

Sure we have won without him, sure Nicho deserves his chance and sure down the track this experience may pay off for the sharks.

If Nicho has issues with his calves then he should be rested from ALL games til it’s right, don’t cherry pick around origin.

The overwhelming majority couldn’t give a shit about origin but would die for the sharks results.

Maybe it’s just me?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Will be watching this one from Orange, NSW. Panthers will be up for tonight big time but I also think they are there for the taking and it’s not a bad time to get them

bluefox68

Staff member
Will be watching this one from Orange, NSW. Panthers will be up for tonight big time but I also think they are there for the taking and it’s not a bad time to get them
Enjoy the cold, GM…
Should be nice and crisp out there today!

sladden road

Juniors

I know Fitzy loves his players and is a huge fan of them playing rep footy for what it brings to a club but…

Sure we have won without him, sure Nicho deserves his chance and sure down the track this experience may pay off for the sharks.

If Nicho has issues with his calves then he should be rested from ALL games til it’s right, don’t cherry pick around origin.

The overwhelming majority couldn’t give a shit about origin but would die for the sharks results.

Maybe it’s just me?
Where did you hear he is out?

Quigs

Immortal
I will be watching the delayed replay on Mr Kayo as I will be venturing down to the Emu Park International Sporting Complex to watch the Ladder Leading Emu's take on Tannum Sands. ( I love me bush footy ) ..... Main game kicks off at 6.30pm.

I have a good feeling about the Mighties over the Pennies.

Enjoy the game, especially those making the pilgrimage to the holy ground.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Maybe it’s just me?
Yep agree that if he's being put on ice in prep for Origin I'd be disappointed.....f**k Origin. The only possible upside if that's the case is if we manage to get past the Pennies and the Storm without him it's a massive boost to the confidence of the squad. Huge game in the context of the season either way. Manage to win and we go 2 games clear of the pack plus f/a. Sharks in a tight one 16-12. Iro a meaty.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Will say that being indigenous round that surely Nicho be busting his arse to play. On the same basis maybe this is earmarked for Tricky's return and Atkinson will end up on the bench ?

sladden road

Juniors
Andrew Johns on C9 last night then a bit on the socials. Interesting that Johns would know given his links to NSW.

Thx Oz.
I reckon it’s probably true also.

f**k another huge moment for the team to shine.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Like to see them win this one and think its very winnable. Also think Panties will be trying to make a statement so wont be easy. Recent media Attention on Sharks might not be such a good thing . Anyway .... Who Knows ? I wouldn't be putting Hard earned money on it Either way
I will. I'm backing the Sharks.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Maybe it’s just me?
Is Nicho being rested? If so I get the post. If not, why bother speculating?