What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Rabbit Semi 2

Card Shark

Immortal
May as well be trailing a statue. Did you know BHU has only had 4 offloads all year?

He'd be better trailing Fifita who I reckon will get bigger minutes this week or Nikora who is our top offloading forward.
No I did not, it certainly surprises me.

We just need someone in there sniffing around for an opportunity.

ragzouken

Juniors
Sitting at the Aurora before heading in f**k there’s a ton of south’s merch, not as nervous as I was last week so I hope that’s a sign up the sharks

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We are gonna be outnumbered. Looking forward to the challenge and see how they respond. Is what it is, everything is A lesson.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So I heard a rumour, Daly Cherry more names is becoming a Shark, all we had to do was buy some costal place Emu something, they are going to put a 100 meter stature 40 of Neck, like an Emu.

Emu Park Kingsland, @Quigs fireup old man.

Quigs

Immortal
So I heard a rumour, Daly Cherry more names is becoming a Shark, all we had to do was buy some costal place Emu something, they are going to put a 100 meter stature 40 of Neck, like an Emu.

Emu Park Kingsland, @Quigs fireup old man.

We don't need a neck we've already got a singing ship.

images

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tha

That is a deep cut .

that shit is truely scary …great whites leaving a area because orcas have been going to town on them… and only the livers
FMFF

Watching Orcas hunt is truly scary. Teamwork, precision, brutality.

Cronulla should really be the Orcas. The Orca is the totem for Dharawal. Well actually it's the whale but that's before science told us the Orca is a dolphin. But Redcliffe can't be Orcas because they have a bottlenose as a logo. So the Sharks could have been the Dolphins but in 1967 no one probably new Killer Whales were actually Dolphins so the name was changed to Orca in the 60s.

Confused? It's all about the teeth

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Rather watch the swans than the pre match cum fest over South’s.
I would rather put pins in my eyes than watch VFL.

Try Netflix, Stan, hell Disney.

VFL embarrassed by this, terrible, spastics chasing a tennis ball.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This weeks outrageous predictions

1. Latrell NOT to look into a camera
2. Tarne Milne to make a tackle below the neck
1. Grant Atkins to make a decision without the bunker holding his dick to piss.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I would rather put pins in my eyes than watch VFL.

Try Netflix, Stan, hell Disney.

VFL embarrassed by this, terrible, spastics chasing a tennis ball.
What about AFLW? Look at these round 4 scores. Must be really exciting LOL LOL

1663405785158.png