What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs SJ's Warriors

ChocOConnor

Juniors
You need to pull up that winger who thinks he is a god or Cristiano Ronaldo. Giving your opposition motivation to prove your a clown ain’t what your coach is about. Shut happens move onto next week. Wipe this one from me with bank

Marchad

Juniors
I’ve had positional vertigo for the last couple of days. So I was going to stay off the piss for awhile. But after watching that performance. I’m going straight to the top shelf and getting stuck into the Woodford reserve.

I’ve had positional vertigo for the last couple of days. So I was going to stay off the piss for awhile. But after watching that performance. I’m going straight to the top shelf and getting stuck into the Woodford reserve.
I haven't had a single drop of piss for a few years now and I've now got a splitting headache after watching that like I'm hungover ffs

Chimp

Bench
The bench is all wrong - can’t have both McInnes and Tricky - we have to have at least 3 big middles. Feels like Fitz is avoiding a tough decision/conversation.
Today should have been Hunt, Williams, Hazleton and then McInnes or Tricky.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The bench is all wrong - can’t have both McInnes and Tricky - we have to have at least 3 big middles. Feels like Fitz is avoiding a tough decision/conversation.
Today should have been Hunt, Williams, Hazleton and then McInnes or Tricky.

To be honest, I don't know if the reserves are ready yet. Hazelton may be the oldest of the props coming through but something or someone must be holding him back. All the talk about how good he is revolves around his attack but we're not seeing anything of Newtown on the box this year to judge his D. The other bigger guys are kids except for that new guy Tuku Hau Tapuha and he has next to know NRL experience. I think the cupboard is pretty bare to be frank. They could open the wallet and buy someone but it will be some journeyman as no one fitting the bill meets the criteria.

Perhaps we should have a look at the UK.

Frenzy.

Immortal
How's kennedy grubbering at 30 all as well. That's up there for one of the stupidest plays I've ever seen.

Yeah. I think it was only the 4th tackle as well. Maybe not but it's what I thought at the time, One of them just had to take a tackle. Then a hitup to the left post and then pop a FG from the right

Latest posts