What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the Mr Ed's.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey snout, just for interest sake, what price is your ticket.

Cost $100 for a ticket in the stand last week in Rocky.

snout

First Grade
$75 Quigs.
That's sideline in row 7 - which is a stupid thing they do at Lang Park...they seem to sell from the front seat to the back and the better seats are about row 15 back. Which is a good height.
Too low at row 7.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I hate the f**kin broncos. It would bring me great joy if the lads can put a big score on them. I hope they feel like they have a point to prove after the loss to them earlier in the year.

As always, I’m very nervous and can unfortunately see another tight stressful game

Sharks 22
Broncos 18

Card Shark

Immortal
We lost to the last & 2nd last Bulldogs & Broncos when we 1st played them, however just like the Bulldogs, we will send the horses home with their tail between their legs.

Having said that, expect the Broncos to score 1st as we never do.

I’ll swear we are sleeping right until kickoff until we are awaken to run out!

snout

First Grade
We lost to the last & 2nd last Bulldogs & Broncos when we 1st played them, however just like the Bulldogs, we will send the horses home with their tail between their legs.

Having said that, expect the Broncos to score 1st as we never do.

I’ll swear we are sleeping right until kickoff until we are awaken to run out!
I was gonna post the same thing Cardy - they score first.
Ground hog it.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I am there today.
Haven't been to the footy all year and just read l have to wear a mask ALL game.
Great.

The last time l saw us win at Lang Park Toddy put on a masterclass and brought us back from the dead.

Way before Harold Holt resurfaced.
Good on you for going today mate, let’s hope they can win!

Sucks that you have to wear a mask all game. :(

snout

First Grade
Good on you for going today mate, let’s hope they can win!

Sucks that you have to wear a mask all game. :(
Cheers mate.
Now lm here nobody's wearing them despite the continued announcement masks must be worn all game.