What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs The Stroms in the finals race

DJDL

First Grade
I think your right, and we will soon realise we can't win and that's when you drop from the 8.
Fitz is too loyal to some of these players

I've had in the back of my mind to post a thread about this the past few weeks.
Fitz seems hellbent on "improvement from within", which is all well and good, but you also need to tweak your squad and freshen it up.

Next year he better start bringing in some of the young guys and easing dead wood out the door.
Sticking solid with the same guys who are there or thereabouts for the past few years is a recipe for disaster.

Ask the Eels and Rabbitohs fans.

roboshark

Coach
Fitz seems hellbent on "improvement from within", which is all well and good, but you also need to tweak your squad and freshen it up.

Next year he better start bringing in some of the young guys and easing dead wood out the door.
Sticking solid with the same guys who are there or thereabouts for the past few years is a recipe for disaster.

Who is there though. Stonestreet, Colquhoun, Dykes. Who else?

Totally different scenario to Eels and Rabbitohs. We are till competing with this squad, we just need that added influence, those teams tried to build too fast without concern of collapse.
Business one-on-one.
Build the foundation, then add the cherries on top

ragzouken

Juniors
Thought we did well enough, we got nothing in the second half, as far as I can tell we got two shots at em we iced both of them but our defence was lacking. We need to learn how to play finals footys nicho went for a pack of smokes at half time

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Thought we did well enough, we got nothing in the second half, as far as I can tell we got two shots at em we iced both of them but our defence was lacking. We need to learn how to play finals footys nicho went for a pack of smokes at half time
Didn't earn anything in the second half. You make your own luck.