What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs The Stroms in the finals race

DJDL

First Grade
Needed Atkinson on 5 min ago

But that's not what's written down on The Official Interchange Timing Sheet.

Just like Toby should have been pulled at the 20 minute mark when he started making fatigue errors, it wasn't time to replace him.

I said it to my wife at the time - "It's not time to replace him yet. It's not the 27 minute mark". Sure enough, 7 minutes later he gets a rest.
I also said at the same time "Royce will come on at the 33rd minute mark". Again, spot on.

The coach is a pillock.

But that's not what's written down on The Official Interchange Timing Sheet.

Just like Toby should have been pulled at the 20 minute mark when he started making fatigue errors, it wasn't time to replace him.

I said it to my wife at the time - "It's not time to replace him yet. It's not the 27 minute mark". Sure enough, 7 minutes later he gets a rest.
I also said at the same time "Royce will come on at the 33rd minute mark". Again, spot on.

The coach is a pillock.
He's put blind faith in this squad of average joes

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No one beats Penrith anyway. Stop being disappointed. It’s how it is. The game isn’t finished and im already over it. I’m getting good at this