What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs The Stroms in the finals race

ragzouken

Juniors
Same shit at Accor today dogs start well and earn the whistle now the whole game is reffed with bias towards dogs, finals footy is different we don’t get it.

Craigshark

First Grade
Same shit at Accor today dogs start well and earn the whistle now the whole game is reffed with bias towards dogs, finals footy is different we don’t get it.

yep it astounds me why Fitzgibbon didn’t pick up on it early and adapt. It was obvious the whistle had been put away for officiating the ruck

eddiesmith

Juniors
You can challenge high shots can't you?

It's finals footy, stay down and challenge every single high shot. Surely that's a challange even our players could get right.

I’ve always assumed you can only challenge decisions made by the referee, not non decisions.

So if you get hit high and drop the ball and he rules a loose carry, you could challenge. But if they call nothing then you can’t challenge it.

DJDL

First Grade
I’ve always assumed you can only challenge decisions made by the referee, not non decisions.

So if you get hit high and drop the ball and he rules a loose carry, you could challenge. But if they call nothing then you can’t challenge it.

According to the rules you can only challenge the decision which caused a stop in play.

But that doesn’t stop the Bunker from poring over everything in the lead up and penalising something else.

The players all know it and play for it.