What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the Tigers

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well, everything is stacked against the poor old Tiges. Short turn around, players out everywhere, coming off an embarrassing loss. They will be desperate, not sure how that will come out in the wash though.

We can really kick away from some the teams that have the bye in our for and against if we play well.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Gee I hope we play smart and not think this is a guaranteed win. That's what we normally see when in this position
Agree with you there. Been keen to see what they have. They still don’t look anything like a finals side. Good conditions so no excuses

Chimp

Bench
Well, I think we run riot this time. Backed Tieg for first try and a treble…. Go big or go home, in every sense against the Tiges.

Tigers short turnaround, they are rudderless.
Our key is completing our sets.
I want to see our goal line defence stand up.
Hold the Tigers to 0
Go straight through the middle of the Tigers

chewsta

First Grade
Nicho to run a train on the poor tiges after being left out of the blues squad again.
If the boys are all dialled in we could well put 80 on them easily. BUT we are the Sharks, so a 15-14 win in extra time would not surprise me at all either.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Hard disciplined running by the forwards coordinated by Brailey up the middle is key here.

Nikora must be a certainty for a try in this game too.

bluefox68

Staff member
Thats two weeks in a row on a Thursday that the early risers haven't started a thread.
Shame on you (both)
We need to win well, not lose, not tough it out. Win well.
For and against is going to play a major part in the positioning of the ladder later in the season.
Ha ha - I assume that you mean me and Stakey!

Yes, both weeks I thought of it, but I must be getting lazy!!!

Latest posts