What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the Tigers

SadShark

Bench
Jack Williams.. frustrating. Stupid 6 again he gave away when it was completely uneccessary gave them a sniff
But it’s someone else each week. They get penalised (maybe another penalty or 6-again) and then the opposition score. Every week. 2023 is as flat as a dead squirrel.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Do not worry, Williams will come off and we will win.

I do not get that he gets picked.

McInnes carries his weight Jack just stinks up the joint.

Hopefully Hunt and Uele come back soon.

Graham came on for McInness and lack of speed taking ball to the line he is pedestrian at best.
McInness hits the line, Graham dosent

SadShark

Bench
This 2nd half will comprehensively prove if the Sharks Have (any) Heart. At all.

It’ll once and for all prove it. For mine, all that’s in there is straw.

I'm at the game and they look completely and utterly disinterested. Mcinnes really offers nothing wouldn't make a dent in a paper bag if he ran at it. Moylan, well yeah what a player

I can't see how this side gets any better than its been without some new blood.

the defence just isn't where it needs to be.

Something needs to change.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I don’t get Ramien. He should change his name to Brain snap
They say Iro cannot tackle, hey he catches the ball for usually 200m.

Alas it will take injury and I do not wish that on anyone, so suck it up, Our fearless Baldy, croaky voice dear leader does not change unless required.

Craigshark

First Grade
Not much leadership out there. Not sure Hynes is the right choice for captain. I’d give it to mcinness

Graham came on for McInness and lack of speed taking ball to the line he is pedestrian at best.
McInness hits the line, Graham dosent

Latest posts