What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the Tigers

SadShark

Bench
As Shocked said, take the win and move on.

Good to get some miles in Toby's legs. Good to see Jesse C again.

Hynes looked a bit loose. Goal kicking a bit off.

Goal line defence was ordinary in the first half.

Long turn around into Warriors. Time to aim up against better opposition.
Nicho is a Bonza flight from Cairns to Port Macquarie away from the Dally M Nicho.

Been watching his game this year and it ain’t a Joe Biden chocolate ice cream.

Quigs

Immortal
Moi, I don't understand how we now have Mozya first receiver. He is as slow as .....

Somethings going on here and I don't know what it is. Do I Mr Jones.

Critical half this. Other teams have byes. We have a hard draw coming up.
I think this was definitely on their minds, hence the lukewarm performance. You just had the feeling they wanted to get through this one with minimal damage. But you can still be lukewarm an not give away stupid penalties that invite the opposition into the game. The goal line defence did improve in the 2nd half and that left Wests Tigers pretty clueless.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He's thickened up you can see it in his back and traps.

Carrying a bit of tub but few runs will help him.

Ran off the back fence off the kick off was once of the hardest runs I've seen from him.
He was struggling. If you can be bothered to watch the game again, watch the backplay. Anyway, it's good to see him back. He'll only be better for it. Wade had a good game tonight as well.

Latest posts