What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. Tiger

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
green-check-mark-icon-box-260nw-536858419.jpg

Feej

First Grade
Meh, after the season we've had I'm surprised we're even this close. For us and the Tigers to be playing off for 8th and Parra in the 8, it was a truly soft comp this year. Pencil in Storm Vs. Roosters again.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Personally shitting bricks right now. Looking for work to do around the yard and house to keep myself occupied. Might last till 11.00am then pull the pin and head to the Waterfront Bar.

Just need big efforts from everyone today. Anyone drags the chain we lose.

Good little bar that. They good for showing the games ? Think I went it was the off season.

Card Shark

Immortal
Both teams should play to win like normal but if it ends up a draw, that’s when they should shank all the field goal attempts.

taipan

Referee
I genuinely want to see a DRAW.

Teams are applauded for running the clock down when they have a lead, why can’t both teams wind the clock down for 90 minutes?

I would also die from laughter.

Spoke to the Kommandant "Vee have ze vays to make dis happen,yavol.Vee know all about zeese bunkers yah."

SadShark

Bench
Meh, after the season we've had I'm surprised we're even this close. For us and the Tigers to be playing off for 8th and Parra in the 8, it was a truly soft comp this year. Pencil in Storm Vs. Roosters again.
Storm & Roosters in another GF.

Such a balanced, even playing field is the NRL.

That’ll be so good for the game of rugby league....

taipan

Referee
Storm & Roosters in another GF.

Such a balanced, even playing field is the NRL.

That’ll be so good for the game of rugby league....

Watching Cam and JWH's head on the GF cameras ,is worth the price of exiting.

Stake Removed

First Grade
If it ends a draw, nrl will find a way next tv deal, will be sharks in brisbane, tigers in perth.

No way will nrl let this game end in draw, if goes extra time, penalties will flow from refs

Quigs

Immortal
What pisses me off about the Donks apart from every bloody thing is that they are in 7th spot at the end of their season with a minus 57 points against their stuffing name. MINUS 57 !!!!!

Just shows how piss weak this year has been.

roboshark

Coach
What pisses me off about the Donks apart from every bloody thing is that they are in 7th spot at the end of their season with a minus 57 points against their stuffing name. MINUS 57 !!!!!

Just shows how piss weak this year has been.
Agreed!

roboshark

Coach
This tigers team are a bunch if no names...surely we switch on

These are the games we fold like a cheap suit