What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. Tiger

Quigs

Immortal
happy-1.jpg

Chimp

Bench
Thought we were really dumb for a good 20 mins following Fekis 2nd try. We should have just been completing sets and strangling them - as we do, we almost invited them to have a crack at us with silly turn overs, trying to score in every set. We should have managed that part of the game better.

But.... we got the job done, relatively comfortably, and importantly with no casualties.... Not one of the other finals teams will want to face us.

Card Shark

Immortal
That’s the area where we must improve.

If the Tigers didn’t f**k up as much as us, it could’ve got close!

Stake Removed

First Grade
I was a massive Williams fan from last year but wow his form has been pretty awful this year. Missed tackles, dropped balls and penalties against.

Williams reminds me of Gall when he first started can offload, but could give away a penalty anytime, lets hope like Gall, Williams learns

bluefox68

Staff member
The ability of Morris a coach showed today.

CT a 40/20
Gall kicking field goals

On Ronaldo is popularity is huge already, i have seen kids with his name on back of there jerseys and not even Shark jerseys, they love him already, this kid is huge in South America already
You must be on your meds again - that was funny...