What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs. Tits

Jono Russell

Bench
I wish someone at this club had big enough balls to just get rid of Flanno and tell gal to move to prob or take a hike. The rot starts at the coach and captain.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Why the f**k did we take the 2 when we were already up by two. f**ken useless bunch at merkins. Why the f**k is graham throwing cutouts when we are up by 4 with 5 to go? Useless bunch of merkins.

Inferno

Coach
And to think, if just ONE of the times we pointed at the post we went for the try and score we'd have won.

Inferno

Coach
I wish someone at this club had big enough balls to just get rid of Flanno and tell gal to move to prob or take a hike. The rot starts at the coach and captain.

I thought Gall had a great game. He was played for too many minutes, but he seemed anchored in the middle of the field which was a nice change.

ragzouken

Juniors

Our club is full of gutless wankers who are happy to just be in the NRL, they dont give a f**k about onfield performances, or we would of seen a change before this shiitttee, the last 6 years we have had the same issues time and time again and never do we even look like we have improved on the way we play, always play like we out there having fun with a bunch of mates looking forward to the pub crawl after the game..

Ct073

Juniors
I can't watch these guys play worse than my sons under 9s and under 11s teams.

Flanno is a terrible coach and to put wade graham at 6 idiot

PR_SHARK

Juniors
Well I haven't posted in quite some time but thought it deserved it right now. How bad was that? That last 5 minutes was an absolute shambles, Fifita has hands like I hope the Aussies will have tomorrow. We are worse than last year I reckon

Jono Russell

Bench
I thought Gall had a great game. He was played for too many minutes, but he seemed anchored in the middle of the field which was a nice change.

Gal always plays well no one can dispute that. The problem is his role hurts the team more then it helps.

Also as Captain he had see that taking the 2 at the end when only in front by 2 was a stupid move. I don't care if that call came from Flanno as captain he should know that was stupid.

I've had a tough year so far and today I had a duty which took me away from watching or hearing the game.
Kinda glad I missed it by the sounds of things.

Click2000

Juniors
we're up with 5 mins to go, on their line and he throws a cut out pass in front of the fastest man in the NRL ...... f*ck me what else can you say . What a thick stupid, merkin !!!!!!!!!!

Bird and Holmes were easily the only shinning light .....

Weaponhead

Coach
Serves them right for taking gutless calls.

Graham at 6, playing anti-football, taking the 2 at every opportunity. Keogh this is on you. Why the f**k would any sane person re-sign a dumb f**k on a drugs suspension. So typical of this merkin of a club.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I've had a tough year so far and today I had a duty which took me away from watching or hearing the game.
Kinda glad I missed it by the sounds of things.

Lucky Bubby. I missed the last two games. Today was going out but pulled out. My wife is out enjoying herself, my boys wish I was not home.

Latest posts